Singapore FinTech Festival 2020
The Singapore Fintech Festival (SFF) is the world’s largest and most inclusive FinTech event that brings together heads of state, financial and technology leaders, FinTech founders, policy makers, investors and multilateral agencies. Last year, the week-long event brought together over 60,000 attendees from 140 countries.
This year, SFF returns on 7-11 December with a unique hybrid format combining a 24-hour online event platform and over 30 physical events in FinTech hubs around the world. In December, SFF will unite the global FinTech community to discuss key global challenges, with a focus on post-pandemic recovery.
Learn more at
Get your ticket here: https://bit.ly/3cGuDWn
The Virtual FITSPA Fintech Symposium 2020
The Financial Technology Service Providers Association (FITSPA) in partnership with the Uganda Banker’s Association (UBA) bring to you the first of many symposia under the theme 'National Payments Systems Bill: Evolving Landscape in the Financial Technology Services Sector'
Code of Conduct for the Fintech Industry in Uganda, February 2020.
- The voluntary Code of Conduct has been developed by the Financial Technology Service Providers’ Association (FITSPA) in consultation with the Financial Sector Deepening Uganda (FSDU).
The Code covers the provision of financial technology services including but not limited to digital and mobile payment providers, payment gateways, e-money, digital credit/savings, insuretech, blockchain-based finance and cryptoassets, digital microfinance, P2P lenders and crowdfunding platforms
Annual General Meeting 2019
FITSPA and Uganda Bankers Association. 04th/03/2020.
FITSPA Meeting the Parliament of Uganda to discuss the National Payments systems Bill March 2019.
On the 24th of February 2020, FITSPA was invited by the Parliament of Uganda to present views on the National Payments Systems Bill, 2019 which was then being considered by the Committee on Finance, Planning and Economic Development. Below is a caption of the members that represented FITSPA.
Links to Articles on FINTECH.
- Anti money laundering amendment 2017
- AFF 2019 – Report_compressed
- Data Privacy Act 2019
- Bank of Uganda Monetary Policy Report, June 2020
- Memo – Starting a Fintech Business in Uganda
- National Payments Systems Act, 2020_2020-08-05-14-10-21(1)
- 2020 FITSPA Fintech Symposium Report http://bit.ly/2KyUnKm
- 2020 FITSPA Newsletter https://bit.ly/37CRnp