Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. Their vision is to build an Africa where payment is a seamless part of everyday life.
Relevant Experience: 1 – 4 years (Officer) and 5 – 8 years (Frontline Management)
Positions: Officers (18) and Frontline Management (3)
Job Purpose: To design, document and implement tests to expose bugs, and work with teams to checkmate the recurrence of errors in order to meet high quality standards.
- Adhere to the pre-defined QA process and apply same in the assigned Engineering cluster or any other assigned tasks.
- Employ Continuous Testing techniques to prevent quality issues during the development phase and ensure post-deployment satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Ensures that software quality measures comply with regulatory standards, industry standards, and accepted best practices
- Performs the pre-testing phase of application development by participating in requirement reviews to identify potential problem areas, and make the appropriate recommendations
- Follow the automation test strategy, implement and maintain tests.
- Implement performance tests to report on system capability and limits.
- Ensure security best practices for developed applications.
- Find, investigate, track, reproduce and document bugs.
- Co-ordinate software releases to ensure seamless deployments every time.
- Participate in product performance engineering discussions and seek to reduce production incidences and customer dissatisfaction
- Identifies, reports, guides and tracks the rectification of faults in products during development stage
Academic Qualifications: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Applied physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline.
Professional Qualifications: Added advantage
Key Skills and Competences
- Technical skills
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Communication and Relationship Management.
- Selenium Webdriver
- Databases – SQL server, Redis, Mongo DB
- BDD (Cucumber)
- Appium Framework
- Micro-service Architecture
- Performance Testing & Monitoring
- Test Planning & Management
Work hours: Normal Working Hours (8am - 5pm) and (8AM - 5PM)
Application: Selection process begins immediately. Please include a cover letter highlighting you experience in some of the relevant skills listed above