To work with a team of developers in the design, development and maintenance of key high quality customized software programs and applications that drive Interswitch’s strategy. Collaboratively work with key stakeholders such as product owners and third-party business to deliver optimal solutions that meet our client’s needs. Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve both existing and current products
Grade Middle Manager
Department/Division/Unit Information Technology
Report to: Head Engineering
- Participate in architectural discussions and contribute to the overall technical strategy of the organisation.
- Collaborate cross functional teams; QA team, Product Management team, designers, and developers
- to understand the business functional requirements and translate then into technical specifications.
- Assists other software developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualising and developing new
- software programs and applications. Plan phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.
- Recommend, drive, and implement software improvements and upgrades.
- Works closely with junior developers to assign, monitor and assist on Software development tasks.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications as well as reports according to specifications and PCIDSS standards to enhance functionality and/or appearance of developed products and services.
- Runs and monitors software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administers critical analysis of test results and delivers solutions to problem areas.
- Ensures robust and sustainable enterprise social collaboration architecture for software development by monitoring matrices of the SOA, microservices, and fixing complaints/bugs logged by customers.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines for ease of use by the client/customers and Installs software products for end users as required.
- Liaises with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Ensure all applications meet set customer service level agreements.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies, frameworks and industry trends and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Mentor and guide junior developers fostering a collaborative and knowledge – sharing environment,