The Sales Executive will be responsible for sales and promoting True African products and services within the assigned area by developing innovative ways of increasing/growing sales.
- New customer acquisition via extensive marketing as well as supporting with the maintenance and growth of the existing customers base.
- Consistently/seamlessly deliver on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales quotas through identifying new business prospects and growing the existing customer base.
- Manages and maintains current business relationships and seeks new accounts through sales, marketing, and referrals.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new service opportunities as well as assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing customer interaction information and any issues arising.
- Contributes to overall team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills & Experience.
- Diploma OR Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is advantageous.
- Minimum 2-years Direct Sales Experience (Proven track record).
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and customer service skills.
- Has initiative and self-drive.
- Team player with information sharing spirit.
- Experience in the IT, Financial Services and Payment gateways (added advantage).