The ideal candidate will be responsible for new Business and project acquisition and management for the company. You will be required to have a flexible and adaptable mindset to fit within the requirements of the role. You should be self-driven, Aggressive, detail-oriented, innovative, determined, and have a winning mindset.
You will also be required to have deep knowledge of the industry to articulate your role well.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the sales team
- Develop and implement effective sales and partnership strategies
- Lead and grow nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned and acquired customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large organizations
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with the client’s needs
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Develop a business plan and strategy for the market that ensures the attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Developing and closing sales opportunities by identifying key clients in the market
- Setting sales quotas with goals for the team to achieve, monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Develop sales targets for yourself as a manager, the sales team, and individual sales members
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintains national sales staff work results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
Critical skills required
Negotiating and Closing Sales Opportunities
You need to clearly assess the client’s needs by interpreting their requirements and successfully closing the sale.
You need to have a quick and strong ability to understandvdifferent business models of the potential buyers you will interface with and be able to create, implement, and andvexecute business strategies, which should end up with a uniquevvalue proposition to generate profitability.
You need to be a people person and be able to create a social connection when you meet potential buyers to create a basis to influence, close deals, keep a good reputation, and sustain commercial relationships.
You have to be ready to address any unexpected issues and be proactive. Get creative and be ready to come up with innovative ideas. Thinking outside the box. You have to adopt this approach in specific delicate situations and develop new business models or ways of handling matters.
Have the ability to prioritize, delegate, create strategic planning, and be great at problem solving. This will be ideal for setting priorities that are aligned with your goals but also support internal and external stakeholders.
You will have to keep a high level of energy, positivity, and a goal-oriented attitude.
Ability To Forecast-
You need to have the ability to accurately project the sales teams’ numbers – regardless of how they choose to forecast.
The sales team will constantly look to you for guidance. For this reason, we are looking for someone who aims to hold up the same standard of honesty, trustworthiness, and responsibility in the workplace and outside of it.
You must be naturally confident and have an unwaveringly positive attitude that reflects onto sales reps – even in times of distress.
- Proven experience in opening and developing new accounts working with partners of software solutions for data-rich industry needs.
- Proven experience in managing sales teams across diverse multiple industries.
- Entrepreneurial qualities and the ability to develop creative strategies to increase new business.
- 4-5 years’ minimum track record in achieving above-quota performance.
- Evidence of sales success through partners.
- Excellent listening, written, and communication skills.
- Extensive and proven record of accomplishment in attracting and developing new customers.
- Proven ability to grow revenue streams from existing customers and partners.
- Strong understanding of technology and the FINTECH sector.
- Able to understand business requirements and derive equitable solutions.
- Proven ability to present effectively at the management level.
- Hunter profile with a proven record of accomplishment of increasing revenue through new customer acquisition.
- Demonstrated experience selling network solutions into diverse horizontal markets.
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity, and meeting Deadlines.
- Availability to travel as needed
- BSc degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, or a relevant field
Recruitment contact :