Lami Global Holdings
Lami Global Holdings is a fintech startup looking for business development leads to support our growing business needs for 2022 and into the future. Lami is a pioneer in the digital insurance space, on a mission to break the 3% insurance penetration barrier in Africa, and provide a safety net for every person in the continent. Lami is an insurance SaaS platform with customers ranging from insurance companies, banks, and digital platforms. Our headquarters are in Nairobi, Kenya.
Objectives of this Role
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities. From Outreach to close Won .
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Conduct Market analysis on industry trends
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss performance
- Manage proposal response process for the lifetime of a lead.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals with management approval
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Minimum of 5 years experience in business development
- Successful track record in B2B2C sales, SAAS and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Experience with CRM software (i.e., Salesforce)
- Ability to deliver presentations ( Office )