The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, and suggesting operation improvements.
- Evaluating business data and processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement,
- Reviewing business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems,
- Performing data analysis and providing key insights,
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff,
- Testing services and suggesting improvements on the platform.
- At least bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, or related field,
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis,
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills,
- Advanced technical and documentation skills,
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills,
- Experience creating detailed reports.
- An opportunity to work in one of the most dynamic industries in East Africa,
- A significant influence on PayWay’s marketing activities and an opportunity to co-create the strategy and the product,
- A competitive salary inclusive of social guarantees,
- A company laptop and a phone,
- Lunch allowance,
- Newly renovated office space with a team of ambitious colleagues.